Thursday, March 15, 2012

Beautiful Scenery

My apologies for the long absence.  It's been crazy town around here.  As most of you know I work for a museum that collects and exhibits vintage vehicles, especially motorcycles.  The Museum is located on a race track.  The majority of the time I tell people this and they, in turn, ask me if I am a NASCAR fan.  Excuse me, sir, do I give off the impression that I am a fan of NASCAR?  If so, please advise.  I know nothing about automobiles of any type, nor do I know anything about racing.  I have learned quite a bit, but I am no expert and I like it that way.

So one of the races that is held at the track is the Indy Grand Prix of Alabama.  This is, in my opinion and what I actually tell people, classy racing.  The money that goes into these teams and these cars is unREAL.  It's really exciting to watch.  And loud.  I do have to work during race weekends, which makes for about 14 hour days, but there is so much going on and so much excitement that it is actually fun.

The beautiful mens don't make it so rough either.  Patrick Dempsey races in the Porsche 250 (Grand Am Road Racing) and was here last year during the weekend.  HOWEVER, this year there is a big chance that he will be on a commercial shoot in Paris during the weekend and not here.  I am having hate in my heart towards his agent. 


Drats!  Maybe next year...yes?  I guess I will just have to be OK with these guys in his absence...

Australian driver, Will Power.  Yes, I said Australian.


A little bit of Helio might ease ma pain...


And I won't be disappointed if Raphael stops by either...


Hooooly hot guys.  It's gonna get good up in here in a couple of weekends.  In the meantime, I will be setting up shop somewhere in the vicinity of the entire pit crew and engineers from one of the teams that is working here in the Museum during their test.  Ain't life grand.

Obvi all of you know that I am NEVER this type of female, but it's so many beautiful people in one place at one time and my gender is the minority.  I'm just enjoying some of God's creations is all.

Gotta get back to the grind.  I'll be back in the next day or two with some pretty interesting tidbits from my so called personal life.  Until then, I'll leave you with this...


Holla back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment